Who is this role with?
EasyCompare is an insurance comparison website and broker making it easier for people to access quality car insurance at a great price. With our team of knowledgeable experts who put the needs of our customers first, we will alleviate the stress associated with financial purchase as we simplify financial decisions to help people buy with confidence. We call that Choosing Smarter.
In Thailand, we are now more than 50 people (and growing) working out of Silom, Bang Rak, next to Chong Nonsi. We’re part of Auto & General, a global insurance business with more than 7,500 people across four continents. In Southeast Asia, we're a growing digital start-up looking to make a real impact in the insurance category.
What we’re looking for
Someone who is naturally curious wants to be part of a business and marketing team that drives positive results for customers and colleagues alike. This role will see you working with internal and external partners to create brand assets and share our story across digital and social media. Your objective, tell a compelling story to those looking for quality car insurance (and our other new product verticals) at great prices to visit our site or talk to EasyCompare’s team of friendly experts.
Key areas of responsibility
- Brand advertising
- Marketing Campaign and Marketing Promotion
- Digital Marketing - SEO, Content and Digital PR
- Managing our social presence and posts
- Internal Communications and Customer Care engagement.
Every day you’re
- Managing campaigns development and delivery to ensure messaging is consistent with our brand intention and promise.
- Commissioning new brand assets for use across our site and in distributed media. This could be regular blog articles from our contributors, original video content from our creative partners, or working with our SEO and Content agency.
- Planning, creating, scheduling and publishing our brand and social messaging by developing engaging content and communications to grow our social following and participation.
- Partnering with the digital channels team to distribute the work you have created to build reach, consideration and brand engagement that turns into meaningful leads for our sales team.
- Analyzing how your work contributes to our lead generation activities and supports our sales and services team to bring on and retain new customers.
- Preparing and testing new ad copy (PPC and display), social messages and creative to accelerate results for the business and providing recommendations to the site management team and paid media teams for trial in other channels.
- Communicating what you’re doing and your results across the business – from leadership to our Customer Care team so they know what we’re saying to customers.
- Being roped into all sorts of tasks. We're well resourced, but we're still a small team – this means we all get stuck in where we need to deliver our customers the best experience.
- This is a small team, personality fit is critical; we're looking for friendly people who do great work, who want to work with other friendly people who take pride in their work.
- Native Thai plus working competency in English to partner with the regional team.
- Experience in brand and advertising management, SEO, Content and Social management.
- Working knowledge of Social Media, Google Analytics, LINE Ad Manager, Facebook Ad Manager, Double Click and other tools like Buffer, HootSuite, Radian6.
- Editorial or copy background would be useful.
- A degree in communications, marketing, management, psychology or similar.
- Interested in e-commerce, consumer behavior and digital marketing
- An excellent communicator and willing to pitch in when it's busy.