What we’re looking for
A hands-on leader to motivate and inspire our telesales team to achieve greater sales and success. You’ll be able to demonstrate how you have coached teams to sell intuitively, based on customer behavior and needs. We’re looking for someone who can do more than ensure sales KPIs are met, you will also be responsible to boost contact centre operational process efficiency and improvement. Leading our team of insurance experts will also require skill, talent, kindness and strength.
If you’re looking for a challenging sales leadership role with an ambitious growth agenda within a growing, digitally-led global business, please keep reading.
- Telesales team management, leadership and performance coaching
- Developing sales strategy and driving our sales outcomes
- Call centre operational process management
- Compliance with standard practices, statutory and OIC regulatory requirements
Every day you’re
- Leading a team of 40+ insurance experts and team leaders. This team size is expected to grow, quickly.
- Reviewing and continuous coaching of the team and their performance to drive a culture of service excellence and shared accountability.
- Analyzing and optimizing our lead and call management to maximise sales opportunities.
- Managing the yield and margin to achieve our business topline and profit goals.
- Implementing operational process and system improvements and actively seek to remove barriers to the team’s productivity.
- Across the call centre touchpoints within the customer buying journey, including supporting the team with customers complaints and service recovery matters.
- Participating in business key projects, working with stakeholders across all departments to ensure your team continues to achieve departmental goals.
- Building an engaged team and high-performance culture through regular communication.
- 10+ years call centre management with proven track record of effectively leading telesales teams. Experience in Insurance or Digital businesses would be great, though not mandatory.
- Native Thai language skills plus working competency in English to partner with the regional team.
- Experience working with cloud call centre software such as Genesys telephony system would be an advantage.
- A degree in marketing, management, psychology or similar, or relevant experience.
- To be successful in this role, you
- Possess strategic mindset, analytical and lead with curiosity.
- Enjoy the process of identifying areas of improvement and effectively implementing change.
- Can influence and communicate within teams to ensure clear exchange of information and requirements.
- Inspire a shared vision, demonstrate high level of integrity with a strong focus for performance.