Who is this role with?
EasyCompare is an insurance comparison website and broker making it easier for people to access quality car insurance at a great price. With our team of knowledgeable experts who put the needs of our customers first, we will alleviate the stress associated with financial purchase as we simplify financial decisions to help people buy with confidence. We call that Choosing Smarter.
In Thailand, we are now more than 50 people (and growing) working out of Silom, BangRak, next to Chong Nonsi. We’re part of Auto & General, a global insurance business with more than 7,500 people across four continents. In Southeast Asia, we're a growing digital start-up looking to make a real impact in the insurance category.
What we’re looking for
An experienced manager who will lead, motivate and inspire our telesales team to achieve greater sales and success. You’ll be able to demonstrate how you have coached teams to sell intuitively, based on customer behavior and needs. We’re looking for someone who can do more than just ensure operational KPIs are met, leading our happy community of insurance experts will require skill, talent, kindness and strength.
If you’re looking for a challenging sales leadership role with an ambitious growth agenda within a growing, digitally-led global business, please keep reading.
Key areas of responsibility
- Telesales team management, leadership and performance coaching
- Driving our sales outcomes.
- Operational management and analysis
- Compliance, risk and regulatory management
Every day you’re
- Leading a team of 20+ insurance experts and team leaders – they are eager to learn, eager to earn and want to do well. This team size is expected to grow, quickly.
- Review and continuous coaching of the team and their performance to drive a culture of service excellence at point of sale.
- Analysing and optimizing our lead and call management to maximise the opportunities we have to talk with potential customers.
- Managing the yield and margin to achieve our business topline and profit goals.
- Working to extend and improve our current operational frameworks and service standards to ensure the smooth running of the team.
- Building a culture of shared accountability and success within the team and across the business.
- Contributing to business planning as we expand our product offering.
- Communicating what you’re doing, what you’ve achieved and where your team needs assistance to the wider business to ensure your team continues to achieve their goals.
- Getting stuck in – we’re well resourced, but we’re still a small team; we all actively contribute to getting the job done and to deliver our customers the best experience and drive results.
Key areas of responsibility
- We are a small team, personality fit is critical; we're looking for friendly people who do great work, who want to work with other friendly people who take pride in their work.
- Native Thai language skills plus working competency in English to partner with the regional team.
- This job is for someone with both a strategic mindset and an ability to get into the detail.
- 5+ years experience managing telesales teams in demand generation businesses.>
- Experience in Insurance or Digital businesses would be great, though not mandatory.
- Curiosity – to identify where we can be better and how change will benefit customers, our team, and the business.
- A degree in marketing, management, psychology or similar, or relevant experience.
- An excellent communicator, and analytical, a highly-productive sales leader who leads by example.
เราทำเรื่อง “ประกันภัยรถยนต์” ให้เป็นเรื่อง “ง่าย”
ถูกสุดๆ ภายใน 10 วินาที