EasyCompare is an insurance comparison service and online insurance broker making it easier for people to access quality car insurance at a great price. With our team of knowledgeable experts who put the needs of our customers first, we will alleviate the stress associated with financial purchase as we simplify financial decisions to help people buy with confidence. We call that Choosing Smarter.
In Thailand, we are now more than 50 people (and growing) working out of Silom, Bang Rak, next to BTS-Chong Nonsi. We are part of Auto & General Group, a global insurance business with more than 7,500 people across four continents. In Southeast Asia, we are a digital scale-up looking to make a real impact in the insurance category. EasyCompare grew 300% YOY FY2019.
What we’re looking for
A marketing leader to take responsibility for the EasyCompare brand, marketing and digital activities in Thailand. Someone who is naturally curious and wants accountability for business, marketing and team performance. This role is your stepping stone to the marketing leadership position and will see you running a small team. You will also partner with the local Executive team and the Central Marketing function in Singapore.
If you’re looking for a challenging marketing leadership role within a growing, digitally-led global business with an ambitious growth agenda, please keep reading.
Key areas of responsibility
- Brand, advertising and campaign managment
- SEO, Content and Digial PR
- Site and User Experience
- Team management and performance
- Analysis of marketing investment and effort (in partnership with Business Intelligence)
Every day you will be
- Leading our SEO and Content programs to drive organic growth by pushing for EasyCompare to be at the top of page 1.
- Defining and articulating how the EasyCompare brand is presented in the market. Working with our agency partners and in-house team, you'll be growing our brand profile and demand generation capabilities to lift performance.
- Managing campaigns development and delivery to ensure messaging is consistent with our brand intention and promise.
- Partnering with leadership to actively grow the business and volume of inbound calls and leads to our sales team through marketing efficiency and effectiveness across all channels. Working with the Paid Media team, based in Singapore, to ensure messaging is on-brand, delivering required volumes and how their efforts move potential customers through the sales funnel.
- Overseeing the presentation and performance of easycompare.co.th and our marketing automation programs to improve conversion.
- Analyzing and sharing results from your campaign efforts to identify areas for improvement or additional investment based on the generated Return on Investment.
- Communicating what you’re doing and your results across the business – from leadership to our Customer Care team so they know what we’re saying to customers.
- Getting stuck in – we’re well resourced, but we’re still a small team; we all actively contribute to getting the job done, to deliver our customers the best experience and drive results.
Cultural and Way of working fit
- We are a small team, personality fit is critical; we are looking for friendly people who do great work, who want to work with other friendly people who take pride in their work.
Experience must have
- A degree in communications, marketing, management, psychology or similar.
- Native Thai plus highly fluent in English to partner with the international and regional team.
- Experience managing digital brands, advertising campaigns, SEO, Content and Social.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Social Media, Facebook Ad Manager, Double Click and other tools like Buffer, the Google stack, and more.
- This job is for someone with both a strategic mindset and a desire to produce work.
- Interested in e-commerce, consumer behavior and digital marketing
- An excellent communicator, and analytical, a highly-productive marketer who leads by example.
- Future-focused, flexible and mature enough to navigate ambiguity and fast-moving change.