EasyCompare is an insurance comparison service and online insurance broker making it easier for people to access quality car insurance at a great price. With our team of knowledgeable experts who put the needs of our customers first, we will alleviate the stress associated with financial purchase as we simplify financial decisions to help people buy with confidence. We call that Choosing Smarter.
In Thailand, we are now more than 50 people (and growing) working out of Silom, Bang Rak, next to BTS-Chong Nonsi. We are part of Auto & General Group, a global insurance business with more than 7,500 people across four continents. In Southeast Asia, we are a digital scale-up looking to make a real impact in the insurance category. EasyCompare grew 300% YOY FY2019.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a Business Intelligence senior analyst that has a keen eye for detail to join our Technical BI department. Are you excited and motivated to drive impact by the use of data? A great and efficient problem solver?
To join us, you will need to demonstrate how your strong focus on performance and delivery can help us to meet the ambitious growth agenda.
Every day you will be
- Gather and analyse requirements.
- Design, develop and maintain data warehouse including SSIS packages with multiple data sources and multiple ETL branches.
- Study and understand the company’s business processes and applications, including their effect on data and reporting, and applies the knowledge gained in designing data warehouses and reports.
- Provide support and maintenance on ETL processes and documentation.
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality in ETL.
- Develop complex SQL queries and stored procedure.
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions, mainly using SSRS, Power BI and others BI tools.
- Develop basic Financial Analysis and Excel model.
- Manage customer and sales insights development.
- Partnering with our paid digital team to track, monitor and identify optimization opportunities in our campaign performance.
- Monitoring and seeking to understand changes in campaign and funnel metrics to identify where we can improve.
- Assisting business teams to prepare and provide weekly and monthly dashboards and reports.
- Capturing trends in user behavior to anticipate and inform the business on emerging customer needs.
- Helping to develop and track marketing KPIs at a brand and product level.
Cultural and Way of working fit
- We are a small team, personality fit is critical; we are looking for friendly people who do great work, who want to work with other friendly people who take pride in their work.
- Native Thai plus highly fluent in English to partner with the international and regional team.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, including listening, problem-solving, and the ability to deal with difficult situations.
- Future-focused, flexible and mature enough to navigate ambiguity and fast-moving change.
- 5+ years of experience in a relevant Data role - building and/or maintaining data warehouses.
- Experience in Insurance domain / Digital marketing data analytics is a plus.
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Demonstrated experience working in web and digital marketing analytics. Preferably hands-on experience with the Google Analytics, Ads and Optimize; and Facebook’s analytics tools.
- Understanding of marketing metrics, media attribution models and campaign tracking.
- Able to convert data into meaningful insights to inform business decision making and outcomes.
- Familiarity with BI technologies.
- Technology stack understanding
- Language: C# .Net, PHP, AngularJS
- Others: Windows Server, IIS, MS SQL, Site core, Power BI
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude and great communication skills.
- Experience in managing a small team.
เราทำเรื่อง “ประกันภัยรถยนต์” ให้เป็นเรื่อง “ง่าย”
ถูกสุดๆ ภายใน 10 วินาที