What we’re looking for
We are looking for a Business Intelligence senior analyst that has a keen eye for detail to join our Technical BI department. Are you excited and motivated to drive impact by the use of data? A great and efficient problem solver?
To join us, you will need to demonstrate how your strong focus on performance and delivery can help us to meet the ambitious growth agenda.
- 5+ years of experience in a relevant Data role - building and/or maintaining data warehouses.
- Experience in Insurance domain / Digital marketing data analytics is a plus.
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Demonstrated experience working in web and digital marketing analytics. Preferably hands-on experience with the Google Analytics, Ads and Optimize; and Facebook’s analytics tools.
- Understanding of marketing metrics, media attribution models and campaign tracking.
- Able to convert data into meaningful insights to inform business decision making and outcomes.
- Familiarity with BI technologies.
- Technology stack understanding
- Language: C# .Net, PHP, AngularJS
- Others: Windows Server, IIS, MS SQL, Site core, Power BI
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude and great communication skills.
- Experience in managing a small team.
Every day you’re
- Gather and analyse requirements.
- Design, develop and maintain data warehouse including SSIS packages with multiple data sources and multiple ETL branches.
- Study and understand the company’s business processes and applications, including their effect on data and reporting, and applies the knowledge gained in designing data warehouses and reports.
- Provide support and maintenance on ETL processes and documentation.
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality in ETL.
- Develop complex SQL queries and stored procedure.
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions, mainly using SSRS, Power BI and others BI tools.
- Develop basic Financial Analysis and Excel model.
- Manage customer and sales insights development.
- Partnering with our paid digital team to track, monitor and identify optimization opportunities in our campaign performance.
- Monitoring and seeking to understand changes in campaign and funnel metrics to identify where we can improve.
- Assisting business teams to prepare and provide weekly and monthly dashboards and reports.
- Capturing trends in user behaviour to anticipate and inform the business on emerging customer needs.
- Helping to develop and track marketing KPIs at a brand and product level.