EasyCompare is a fast-growing insurance comparison service and digital broker making it easier for people to access quality car insurance at a great price. With our team of knowledgeable experts who put the needs of our customers first, we alleviate the stress associated with financial purchase as we simplify financial decisions to help people buy with confidence. We call that Choosing Smarter.
In Thailand, we are now more than 80 people (and growing) working out of Silom, Bangrak, next to BTS-Chong Nonsi. We are part of Auto & General, a global insurance business with more than 7,500 people across four continents. In Southeast Asia, we are a digital scale-up looking to make a real impact in the insurance category.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a senior full stack Developer to join our team. Your experience needs to be matched with a service mindset as our Technology team are focused on supporting our business to deliver a world class customer experience.
Someone who is eager to join a global organization at an early enough stage that they can make a sound contribution as we continue to expand. You will prefer the impact you can achieve in a smaller organization, rather than being a cog in a large corporate.
To join us, demonstrate how your development skills have helped solve real customer problems and improve business outcomes.
Every Day You Will Be
- Understanding business needs to design, build and deploy solutions that will make it easier for our customers to compare and buy quality insurance products, quickly, easily.
- Taking ownership of our tech stack, and continually optimizing to enhance system performance for users.
- Partnering with other developers, the BA and the wider leadership to troubleshoot, and where possible mitigate, issues to reduce downtime.
- Contributing to our documentation library so there is a history of actions taken.
- Reviewing, analyzing and co-creating code with other developers to drive new products, services and fixes.
- Identifying internal UX improvements that make it easier for our team members to continue providing great service to our customers.
- Actively participating in the release cycles.
Cultural and Way of working fit
- We are a small team, personality fit is critical; we are looking for friendly people who do great work, who want to work with other friendly people who take pride in their work.
- Business level fluency in both Thai and English to partner with the local and regional teams.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, including listening, problem-solving, and the ability to deal with difficult situations.
- Future-focused, flexible and mature enough to navigate ambiguity and fast-moving change.
- Self-motivation is critical.
- You have developed, created and adapted software and applications, using modern development tools for cloud-based environments.
- You experience is weighted to backend, specifically C#, .NET and PHP, and augmented with working knowledge of JS and Angular for use in front-end.
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude and great communication skills.
- 3-5+ years of development experience, preferably within agile with the ability to estimate tasks and stick to deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Capable of learning new development languages and frameworks.
- Experience in Insurance domain is a plus.
- Experience in CRM and Sitecore will be an added advantage.
เราทำเรื่อง “ประกันภัยรถยนต์” ให้เป็นเรื่อง “ง่าย”
ถูกสุดๆ ภายใน 10 วินาที