EasyCompare is an insurance comparison service and online insurance broker making it easier for people to access quality car insurance at a great price. With our team of knowledgeable experts who put the needs of our customers first, we will alleviate the stress associated with financial purchase as we simplify financial decisions to help people buy with confidence. We call that Choosing Smarter..
In Thailand, we are now more than 50 people (and growing) working out of Silom, Bang Rak, next to BTS-Chong Nonsi. We are part of Auto & General Group, a global insurance business with more than 7,500 people across four continents. In Southeast Asia, we are a digital scale-up looking to make a real impact in the insurance category. EasyCompare grew 300% YOY FY2019.
What we are looking for
A Technology leader to take accountability for EasyCompare’s overall Technology strategy, operations, architecture and delivery. This leader will ensure the business is set-up to successfully meet our organizational, customer and growth. You will be used to working in an Agile environment and be able to help us transition our entire business to this methodology. To join us, you will need to demonstrate how your strong focus on performance and delivery can help us to meet the ambitious growth agenda for ourselves, alongside continued delivery of customer experience enhancing tools.
Key areas of responsibility
- Enterprise architectural leaderships
- Software engineering and development
- Infrastructure and network operations
- Technology policy and risk management
- Project Management Office
- Business analysis and solution design
- Business strategy enablement
- Financial management
- Vendor and delivery partner management
Every day you will be
- Leading, executing and collaborating on business-wide projects.
- Build an Agile/Adaptive culture/team while ensuring delivery and quality development of multiple projects with evolving requirements and fixed timeframes.
- Ensure testing is integrated throughout the project lifecycle and constantly involving users.
- Ensure tight alignment between business strategy and the technology roadmap.
- Develop a flexible IT strategy and framework that can effectively respond and adapt to changing business needs and technology improvements.
- Manage, teach, and mentor EasyCompare’s Technology team while partnering with our regional colleagues.
- Control of EasyCompare’s technology budget.
- Manage delivery quality with our technology partners.
- Hands on leadership of Development team.
- Getting stuck in – we are well resourced, but we are still a small team; we all actively contribute to getting the job done, to deliver our customers the best experience and drive results.
Cultural and Way of working fit
- We are a small team, personality fit is critical; we are looking for friendly people who do great work, who want to work with other friendly people who take pride in their work.
- Native Thai plus highly fluent in English to partner with the international and regional team.
- This job is for someone with both a strategic mindset and a desire to produce work. Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously within a fast-paced environment.
- Proven interpersonal and leadership skills to collaboratively lead teams through the implementation of technology strategy and operations to deliver on our goals.
- Future-focused, flexible and mature enough to navigate ambiguity and fast-moving change.
- Self-motivation and leadership.
- 10+ years of IT Industry experience progressive senior technology leadership experience, ideally in the financial sector or a consulting firm.
- Leading an in-house development team.
- Management of Technology risks and Technology operation policy frameworks.
- Working in, leading and refining Agile Enterprise frameworks.
- Engagement with senior leaders and executives.
- Technology stack
- Language: C# .Net, PHP, AngularJS
- Others: Windows Server, IIS, MS SQL, Site core, Power BI
เราทำเรื่อง “ประกันภัยรถยนต์” ให้เป็นเรื่อง “ง่าย”
ถูกสุดๆ ภายใน 10 วินาที