EasyCompare is an insurance comparison service and online insurance broker making it easier for people to access quality car insurance at a great price. With our team of knowledgeable experts who put the needs of our customers first, we will alleviate the stress associated with financial purchase as we simplify financial decisions to help people buy with confidence. We call that Choosing Smarter.
In Thailand, we are now more than 50 people (and growing) working out of Silom, Bang Rak, next to BTS-Chong Nonsi. We are part of Auto & General Group, a global insurance business with more than 7,500 people across four continents. In Southeast Asia, we are a digital scale-up looking to make a real impact in the insurance category. EasyCompare grew 300% YOY FY2019.
What we’re looking for
A highly capable and organized Business Analyst who has proven their ability to shepherd projects from process improvements to complex new products through to completion. You will be used to working with Agile and know how to support a business to plan, identify and articulate their needs, and be able to validate these to create, review and test actionable work programs for our engineers.
To join us, you will need to demonstrate how your strong focus on performance and delivery can help us to meet the ambitious growth agenda for ourselves, alongside continued delivery of customer experience enhancing tools.
Key areas of responsibility
- Bridging the gap between the Business teams and the Technology Group.
- Scoping projects and business needs while managing stakeholder and user expectations.
- Managing our release program and prioritizing work streams.
- Ensuring all documentation is complete and current.
- Business analysis – from product inception to delivery.
Every day you will be
- Understanding the business to articulate the business needs and create Enterprise applications, design and product requirements that will form the basis of our development program.
- Creating user journeys and test programs to verify delivered product matches the needs of our customers and team members, positively improving our business relationships and outcomes.
- Ensuring developers know what is required of them from inception and right throughout the delivery process.
- Leading stand-ups with stakeholders and managing expectations, dependencies, risks and issues as they arise.
- Using your analytical skills to estimate and prioritize workflow based on Customer, Compliance and Revenue requirements.
- Helping to build an Agile/Adaptive culture to deliver quality development of multiple projects with evolving requirements and fixed timeframes.
- Getting stuck in; we’re a well-resourced, small team; and we all actively contribute to getting the job done, to deliver our customers the best experience, and drive results.
Cultural and Way of working fit
- We are a small team, personality fit is critical; we are looking for friendly people who do great work, who want to work with other friendly people who take pride in their work.
- Native Thai plus highly fluent in English to partner with the international and regional team.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, including listening, problem-solving, and the ability to deal with difficult situations.
- Future-focused, flexible and mature enough to navigate ambiguity and fast-moving change.
Experience must have
- 5+ years of experience in business analysis.
- 2-5+ years in insurance industry or consulting in insurance domain.
- Technical Stack Understanding
- Language: C# .Net, PHP, AngularJS
- Others: MS SQL
- Previous experience as a developer / technical BA. Ability to code in one or more of our Technical stacks.
- Customer life-cycle design. Understanding of the SDLC and be able to review technical specs to ensure all business requirements are covered.
- Database knowledge and hands on management.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and workstreams, and their deadlines concurrently within a fast-paced environment.
- Expert in using agile methodology to develop end-to-end solutions.
เราทำเรื่อง “ประกันภัยรถยนต์” ให้เป็นเรื่อง “ง่าย”
ถูกสุดๆ ภายใน 10 วินาที