Who is this role with?
EasyCompare is an insurance comparison website and broker making it easier for people to access quality car insurance at a great price. With our team of knowledgeable experts who put the needs of our customers first, we will alleviate the stress associated with financial purchase as we simplify financial decisions to help people buy with confidence. We call that Choosing Smarter.
In Thailand, we are now more than 50 people (and growing) working out of Silom, Bang Rak, next to Chong Nonsi. We’re part of Auto & General, a global insurance business with more than 7,500 people across four continents. In Southeast Asia, we're a growing digital start-up looking to make a real impact in the insurance category.
What we’re looking for
Someone who is naturally curious wants to be part of a business and marketing team that drives positive results for customers and colleagues alike. This role is for a savvy site master and marketer with the technical and creative skills to build and manage our website, implement and report on user experience tests, and recommend changes that will lift on-site conversion.
Key areas of responsibility
- Manage and optimize easycompare, our website and related architecture, including our Google Stack.
- Building site assets, landing pages and email newsletters.
- Technical SEO program implementation, in partnership with our regional digital team.
- Implement our conversion optimization test program and report on outcomes.
Every day you’re:
- Improving our digital customer experience, and conversion performance of our site and email programs through better design, copy & technology in line with our brand guidelines.
- Creating new assets for use across the business, including new landing pages to support our advertising, digital ads, internal posters, social posts, and more.
- Leading our SEO efforts in partnership with our performance agency to improve results from this key revenue channel.
- Interrogating site analytics performance to identify opportunities to help more visitors get quotes and connect potential customers with our customer care team.
- Managing the performance of our sites and taking ownership of the technical construct, including CMS, UX tools, analytics and responsive design.
- Constantly testing ideas to improve site performance and conversion.
- Being roped into all sorts of tasks. We’re well resourced, but we’re still a small team –we all get stuck in where needed to deliver our customers the best experience.
- Supported to do your best work by a cavalcade of smart and talented colleagues, external marketing partners and a global network of marketers.
Key areas of responsibility
- As a small team, personality fit is critical; we’re looking for nice people who do great work, who want to work alongside other nice people who take pride in their work.
- Have a measure of tertiary education and 3-5 years’ experience in digitally-led organisations.
- You’ll need to be able to master HTML and CSS and code in C#. Additional knowledge of PHP would be advantageous, though not essential.
- Use design software to build creative assets.
- Numerically literate and a basic understanding of analytics.
- Deploy test and learn programs to improve site performance.
- Be interested in e-commerce, user experience and digital marketing.
- Be a good communicator and willing to pitch in when it’s busy.
- Understand how to use the Google stack, including Analytics, Tag Manager, Optimize and more. We use the Sitecore CMS and will provide training as required.
- Native Thai speaking and business-level English.
เราทำเรื่อง “ประกันภัยรถยนต์” ให้เป็นเรื่อง “ง่าย”
ถูกสุดๆ ภายใน 10 วินาที